February 11, 2022
By Scape Solutions
Education is vital. Education is the key to success. However, as with everything in the world right now, education also comes with a price. It is not depicting the fact that everyone isn’t privy to education but at the end of the day, the priorities are defined.
As far as Indian students are concerned, this is a battle that they have to fight at every corner of the situation. No matter how hard it is, this facet is never left untouched. Students from India about to study abroad have a list of troubles to face.
This particular thing takes the biggest chunk of the cake that makes their dreams stay as it is. This is the instance that makes scholarships take centerstage!
With the help of scholarships, students will be able to get their much-desired Degree/Diploma overseas, as well as cover other aspects of their requirements. However, certain prerequisites end up deciding if the said student deserves a scholarship or not.
Scholarships for Indian Students
Scholarships are offered from hundreds of colleges and institutes in more than 50 nations for foreign students studying in other countries. Performance-based, benefit-based, program-based, and fringe group scholarships are some of the most common types of student aid.
Here are some of the scholarships that Indian students can avail of, based on the countries and universities they might be interested in. For the entire list of scholarships available from these countries, please consult Study Square for in-depth information.
- The University of Adelaide is an Australian higher education institution. Indian students may qualify for the Ashok Khurana Scholarship, which is offered for the postgrad courses at the University of Adelaide in specific subjects.
- Full Tuition foreign scholarships for Indian students pursuing Master’s or UG degrees at the University of Queensland in Australia’s Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law. The MBA is left out.
- The Future of Change India Scholarship available for the University of New South Wales’ Indian citizens who have been accepted into UG or PG studies at UNSW Sydney are entitled to a scholarship.
As part of the application process, you will be requested to provide a video of yourself explaining how the scholarship will manage you to reach your goals.
The United Kingdom
- British Council Scholarships for Indian Applicants – The British Council provides various scholarships to Indian students interested in studying in the United Kingdom.
- The Charles Wallace India Trust provides scholarships to Indian students who wish to pursue their education in the United Kingdom. Future researchers, fellowships, and other scholars are encouraged to participate.
- Scholarships for Indian students at Heriot-Watt SML International Merit Scholarships — Provided to Indian PG students studying at Heriot-Watt University’s School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure, and Society.
For details on the other scholarships offered at the universities of the United Kingdom, please consult Study Square and get the complete details behind the same.
The United States of America
- The Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund provides female Asian students with the opportunity to pursue a UG business degree at a recognized US university.
- Indians who desire to obtain a full-time MBA degree can apply to the Chicago Booth School of Business. Applicants can apply for the Ramakrishnan Family Fellowship and the Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship.
- The Cornell University Tata Scholarship is available to Indians who are enrolled in a UG degree at Cornell.
- Exceptional Indian candidates can gain access to a Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowship, that pays for their study at any grade in a recognized US university. Necessary conditions for each scholarship may be found accordingly.