The hospitality industry is all about creating fantastic experiences for customers. Whether that is with food, accommodation, or complementary services such as beauty and massage.
You will learn from experts in their fields, as we’ve partnered with some of the finest schools around the world to give you options to create a career you’ll love. Complete hands-on training in state-of-the-art kitchens or complete an internship and get the practical skills you need to secure a job on graduation.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Hotel Management
- Chef or Commercial Cookery
- Retail Management
Explore how an exciting career in hospitality can be
Whether you love food and want to create unique flavour combinations, want to run hotels in exotic destinations, or start your own restaurant or bar, a qualification in hospitality or commercial cookery is your ticket to success.
With a qualification from a leading international education provider, you’ll build incredible employability prospects and gain the practical experience you need to build a successful career.
- Take control and start your own business, whether it’s a bar, restaurant or café, and delight your customers every single day.
- Learn hospitality management and you could find yourself running a luxury hotel in an exotic destination, or a bustling apartment building in a major city.
- Do you love food and want to create unique flavour combinations as a leading chef? A qualification as a professional chef will get you there.
- Become an essential part of a retail business and drive sales across the board.
Be a part of people’s lives as you deliver them a service, they will love
When you enter the food, hospitality or personal services industry, you become part of a vibrant and thrilling industry that makes people happy.
- Find the Right Course: Our experts can point you towards the best course for you, from languages or translation, to social work and journalism.
- Apply to your choice of institution: We will submit your application along with the required documents to the institution of your choice.
- We are with you all the way: Get support for your entire journey, from choosing your course, right through to graduation.
- Study Overseas: No matter where you want to study, we can help find the optimal location and course for you, then help turn your dreams of studying abroad into a reality.
We’ll help you expand your horizons with a course that’ll set you up for an ineradicable career
Study from a quality university in the world’s most liveable countries
Whether you want to study in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Ireland or New Zealand, we can help you get access to top courses so you can experience an exceptional industry-oriented curriculum while being taught by high quality educators. This will give you an opportunity to prepare for a global career, with first class networking and industry exposure.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for a successful life. All you need to do is apply with Study Square!
We represent the best quality education institutions worldwide
With Study Square, you can explore different paths to a fruitful future. We work with some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools so that you can find the right fit for your education.
- We make the whole process hassle-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our counsellors and they will go through all your options.
- Study at your own pace – we will help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle We can help you find the most trending courses in the international universities and institutes.
What do you need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your course varies from country to country, but you can be rest assured knowing we will help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country