A science degree can set you up for a fulfilling career solving problems and making important discoveries. It’s a huge field and depending on what you want to study you could find yourself learning in laboratories, doing field work, or working with researchers.
A science qualification makes you a critical thinker – someone who can examine a situation and find a solution. You’ll learn the practical skills you need to secure a fantastic job on graduation, with real-world work experience, internships and professional year programs.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Biological Science
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Maths and Statistics
With a science career, no two days will be the same
Whether you use your science qualification to work on research projects, or in the field as a specialist science officer, you’ll find varied and exciting work that challenges you every day.
- Spend your days in the ocean as a marine biologist, and explore our underwater environment
- Study chemical compositions, and create everything from medical drugs that save lives, to smarter fuel sources and improved fertilisers for crops
- As a geographer you’ll become an expert in our planet and its composition, and could work in conservation or mining
- Learn about medical and physical sciences and work with groups to find better solutions that keep our community happy and healthy
- A career in environmental science could lead you across the globe, and you could work for government and charity organisation, protecting our environment for future generations
Studying a science will teach you how things work and why
You can pick from a vast range of careers and specialisations across the science spectrum. Plus you can work on projects that change the world.
- Find the Right Course: Our experts can point you towards the best course for you, from languages or translation, to social work and journalism.
- Apply to your choice of institution: We will submit your application along with the required documents to the institution of your choice.
- We are with you all the way: Get support for your entire journey, from choosing your course, right through to graduation.
- Study Overseas: No matter where you want to study, we can help find the optimal location and course for you, then help turn your dreams of studying abroad into a reality.
We’ll help you expand your horizons with a course that’ll set you up for an ineradicable career
Study from a quality university in the world’s most liveable countries
Whether you want to study in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Ireland or New Zealand, we can help you get access to top courses so you can experience an exceptional industry-oriented curriculum while being taught by high quality educators. This will give you an opportunity to prepare for a global career, with first class networking and industry exposure.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for a successful life. All you need to do is apply with Study Square!
We represent the best quality education institutions worldwide
With Study Square, you can explore different paths to a fruitful future. We work with some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools so that you can find the right fit for your education.
- We make the whole process hassle-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our counsellors and they will go through all your options.
- Study at your own pace – we will help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle We can help you find the most trending courses in the international universities and institutes.
What do you need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your course varies from country to country, but you can be rest assured knowing we will help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country