Here’s why New Zealand should be the top of your study destination list:
- Flourish in an open and friendly society: New Zealanders are one of the most amazing and welcoming people that value new ideas and respects people from different cultures.
- Steady Economic and Political Conditions: The economic and political conditions is incredibly stable with low cost of living which is why immigration is embraced in New Zealand.
- Experience the lovely weather: The winters are mild and slightly wet with snow in higher altitudes while in the summers, the climate is warm and dry.
- Gain the skills the world needs: With 5 universities ranked in Top 400 of the world, New Zealand has always been internationally recognized for its world-class education standards
- Live life to the fullest: The country has a perfect mix of outdoor lifestyle and modern cosmopolitan society that provides every student a chance to grow in multi-cultural society.
New Zealand’s education system
New Zealand boasts a number of modern universities that are global leaders in research and innovation. Best of all, each of the 8 universities are state funded, which means they have great resources in order to provide a top-level education for you.
The New Zealand Government assures the quality of your degrees. Thus, making your degree recognised across the globe so you can study with more confidence.
What are the study costs in New Zealand?
Following is the approximate estimation of tuition fees for various level of courses in New Zealand:
- Undergraduate & Diploma Courses: NZ$ 15,000 – NZ$ 20,000 per annum
- Postgraduate Master’s and Postgraduate Diploma Courses: NZ$ 21,000 – NZ$ 32,000 per annum
A Bachelor’s Degree for the Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering and Sciences in New Zealand can cost between NZ$18,000 and NZ$25,000 per year, rising to NZ$75,000 for Medicine and Dentistry degrees.
Employment opportunities in New Zealand
International students in New Zealand are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week while studying, making your stay there even more affordable. Thus, you will have the opportunity to live in New Zealand more affordably.
In addition to business, graduates are in demand across healthcare & community, farming & resources, IT & Telecommunications, as well as hospitality and tourism.
A step-by-step guide to Application & Visa Process
New Zealand has a strict visa system. Do not worry, we can help guide you through the process and give you the best chance of success.
Here’s how it works:
- Register with Study Square and talk with an Admission Counsellor.
- Choose a course according to your areas of interest
- Shortlist a university that suits your preferences, entry requirements and budget
- Apply for the university in New Zealand with our assistance
- Get counselling on visa from our experts
- Do Visa lodgement and get AIP (Approval in Principle) from the New Zealand High Commission
- Pay financial deposits
- Deposit NZD 15,000 in New Zealand bank under FTS (Fund Transfer Scheme)
- Attend our pre-departure session and get ready to depart for New Zealand