There is no limit to where a qualification in business or management could take you. Graduate with job-ready skills and gain the practical experience you need to take on ground-breaking roles with some of the world’s most sought-after companies or strike out on your own as tomorrow’s leading entrepreneur.
You will learn how to effectively manage teams, keep your finances in order, handle supply and demand, and to embrace new technology.
Here’s just some of the subjects you could explore:
- Human Resources
- Tourism and Events
Make powerful connections in the industry & hone your skills
You can find yourself working almost any where with a career in business and commerce. Business, Commerce and Management degrees are designed to give you the qualifications you need to succeed, backed up with innovative placements and internships, giving you the best chance of future career success.
- You can find yourself working in a major international organisation, leading teams and creating unique business solutions.
- Build your own business and be your own boss in whichever field you choose, from commercial sales to coaching and consultancy work.
- Work across a range of industries and build your own career – no two careers in business look the same.
- Build a cutting-edge finance career and help companies revolutionise the way they operate.
- Hone your creative skills and work in marketing. You can help companies achieve their sales goals and reach their target audience by creating unique brand awareness.
Become a business leader with a qualification that sets you apart
Be ready for the companies of the future by honing your skills you need with a course in business, commerce or management.
- Find the Right Course: Our experts can point you towards the best course for you, from languages or translation, to social work and journalism.
- Apply to your choice of institution: We will submit your application along with the required documents to the institution of your choice.
- We are with you all the way: Get support for your entire journey, from choosing your course, right through to graduation.
- Study Overseas: No matter where you want to study, we can help find the optimal location and course for you, then help turn your dreams of studying abroad into a reality.
We’ll help you expand your horizons with a course that’ll set you up for an ineradicable career
Study from a quality university in the world’s most liveable countries
Whether you want to study in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Ireland or New Zealand, we can help you get access to top courses so you can experience an exceptional industry-oriented curriculum while being taught by high quality educators. This will give you an opportunity to prepare for a global career, with first class networking and industry exposure.
Studying abroad is a great way to experience the world with a global education that could set you up for a successful life. All you need to do is apply with Study Square!
We represent the best quality education institutions worldwide
With Study Square, you can explore different paths to a fruitful future. We work with some of the world’s best universities, colleges and schools so that you can find the right fit for your education.
- We make the whole process hassle-free – if you’re confused about where to start then talk with our counsellors and they will go through all your options.
- Study at your own pace – we will help structure your enrolment to suit you and your lifestyle We can help you find the most trending courses in the international universities and institutes.
What do you need to secure a student visa?
Entry requirements for your course varies from country to country, but you can be rest assured knowing we will help you arrange everything.
For a student visa, you’ll usually need:
- A valid passport for the duration of your study abroad
- Offer letter from the selected university/institution
- Meet the minimum English proficiency requirements, whether using the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), IELTS or TOEFL. A minimum entry score starts at 50 but can vary dramatically depending on the course or institution
- Evidence of access to sufficient funds*
- Evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover/Insurance which vary from country to country
- All other relevant documents listed on the Immigration and Border Protection visa checklists of the chosen country